An informal Computer Science seminar series where interjections are not cut-off.
- The person presenting the paper will not be expected to understand the paper in its entirety, but will however be expected to discuss any difficulties he\she encounters.
- The person proposing the paper will be asked to champion it during that session.
- The audience is encouraged to interrupt the speaker, and ask questions at any stage of the talk. (hence the title of the club). Silly questions are particularly encouraged and not frowned upon.
- The use of a whiteboard will be preferred over powerpoint/latex/projector presentations. The use of suits and ties will be severely punished.
- There will be no clapping at the end of the talk.
Contact Person: Adrian Francalanza