Single or Lead Author of the following Books, Reports and Monographs:
22. ‘Jurisdictional Resourcefulness for Small States’, Social Policy and Development Papers No. 45. Geneva: United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD), January 2011.
21. Introducing Social Studies: A Maltese Reader 3rd edition. Malta: Miller Distributors, 2011.(previous editions: 1988, 2000). ISBN: 978-993286-81-3, 399pp
20. Ninvestigaw is-Socjeta, (Investigating Society). 3rd edition. Malta: Miller Distributors, 2011 (previous editions: 1997, 1999).ISBN: 978-9932-86-82-0.
19. (with Patricia Saunders) Internationally Educated Health Professionals in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island: Why They Come, Why They Stay, and the Challenges They Face: a Follow-Up Study. Charlottetown and Halifax, Canada: University of Prince Edward Island and Interdisciplinary PhD Program, Dalhousie University, for IEHP Atlantic Connection, 2010. ISBN: 978-0-919013-66-7, 36pp.
18. Island Enclaves: Offshoring Strategies, Creative Governance and Subnational Island Jurisdictions. Montreal QC: McGill-Queen's University Press, 2010. ISBN: 978-0-7735-3716-3(cloth); 978-0-7735-3743-9(paper), 301pp.
17. Trade Unions in Malta, Report 110, Brussels, European Trade Union Institute, 2009. ISBN: 978-2-87452-156-0, 49pp.
16. (with Lisa Chilton and collaborators) The Host Program and Immigrant Retention on Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, University of Prince Edward Island in collaboration with the PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada, 2009. ISBN: 978-0-919013-61-2, 51pp.
15. (with Crystal MacAndrew Fall) Immigrant Entrepreneurs on Prince Edward Island Charlottetown, Canada, for the Population Secretariat, PEI Provincial Government, 2008. ISBN: 978-0-9810620-0-6, 40pp.
14. (with Matt Funk) A Search for a Measure of the Quality of Life on Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, Canada: an indicative study for the Department of Innovation and Advanced Learning, PEI Provincial Government, 2008. ISBN: 978-0-919013-58-2, 24pp.
13. (with Michelle Hood) Challenges faced by Internationally Educated Health Professionals on Prince Edward Island: Stories and Voices University of Prince Edward Island and PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada, 2008, ISBN: 978-0-919013-55-1, 69pp.
12. Recent Settlers to Prince Edward Island Speak: Positive 'Selling Points' regarding PEI for the Population Secretariat of the PEI Provincial Governmnent, 2007. ISBN: 978-191901352-7, 20pp.
11. Recent Settlers to Prince Edward Island Speak: Suggestions and Recommendations for Improvement, Action and Public Policy for the Population Secretariat of the PEI Provincial Governmnent, 2007. ISBN: 978-191901353-4, 22pp.
10. Coming to, and Settling on, Prince Edward Island: Stories and Voices - A Report on a Study of Recent Immigrants to PEI. Charlottetown, Canada: University of Prince Edward Island for the Population Secretariat, PEI Provincial Government, 2006. ISBN: 091901349X, 85pp + Annex.
9. (with Joseph Vella Bonnici) Successful Small Business from Small Islands: A Training Manual, Malta: Malta Enterprise, 2006, 75pp.
8. (with Saviour Rizzo and Edward Zammit) Evolving Industrial Relations in Malta. Malta: Agenda Publishers and Workers' Participation Development Centre, University of Malta, 2003. ISBN: 99932-622-2-6.
7. (and Contributors) Factors Affecting Women's Formal Participation in the Malta Labour Market. Malta: Department for Women in Society for the WPDC, University of Malta, 2003. ISBN: 99909-89-11-7.
6. The Impact of Malta's eventual accession to the European Union on its Hotels and Restaurants Sector: Focus on Employment and Social Policy. Malta: Malta Hotels and Restaurants Association, 2001.
5. Malta and the European Union: A Comparative Study on Social Policy, Employment and Industrial Relations. Malta: Malta Employers Association, 2000. ISBN: 99932-24-00-6
4. The Graduating Workforce: A Tracer Survey of Graduates on the Malta Labour Market. Malta: Gutenberg Press, 1997. ISBN: 99909-984-0-X.
3. Global Tourism & Informal Labour Relations: The Small Scale Syndrome at Work. London: Mansell, 1997. ISBN: 0-7201-2248-1.
2. Worker Co-operatives with particular reference to Malta: An Educationist's Theory and Practice. The Netherlands: Institute of Social Studies, 1990. ISBN: 90-6490-033-7.
1. Il-Partecipazzjoni fit-Tarzna: Kif Jahsibha l-Haddiem, [Worker Participation at Malta Drydocks: A Survey of Worker Perceptions]. Malta: Workers` Participation Development Centre, University of Malta, 1984.