Publications with the keyword: cognitive modelling
View all publications
- Conceptualisation in reference production: Probabilistic modelling and experimental testing ( ), Psychological Review, volume 126, 2019.
- Reference Production as Search: The Impact of Domain Size on the Production of Distinguishing Descriptions ( ), Cognitive science, volume 41, 2017.
- Editorial: Models of Reference ( ), Frontiers in Psychology, volume 7, 2016.
- Viewing time affects overspecification: Evidence for two strategies of attribute selection during reference production ( ), In Proceedings of the 38th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci'16), Cognitive Science Society, 2016.
- Models of Reference (edited topic in Frontiers in Psychology: Language Sciences), (Deemter, K. van; Krahmer, E.; Gatt, A.; Gompel, RPG van, eds.), 2016.
- Models and empirical data for the production of referring expressions ( ), Language, Cognition and Neuroscience, volume 29, 2014.
- Are we Bayesian referring expression generators ( ), In Proceedings of the Workshop on Production of Referring Expressions: Bridging the Gap between Computational and Cognitive Approaches to Reference (PRE-CogSci'13)., 2013.
- Non-deterministic attribute selection in reference production ( ), In Workshop on Production of Referring Expressions: Bridging the gap between empirical, computational and psycholinguistic approaches to reference (PRE-CogSci'11), 2011.