Publications with the keyword: fuzzy sets
View all publications
- Fuzzy-Based Language Grounding of Geographical References: From Writers to Readers ( ), International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, volume 12, 2019.
- Meteorologists and Students: A resource for language grounding of geographical descriptors ( ), In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG'18), Association for Computational Linguistics, 2018.
- Specificity measures and reference ( ), In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG'18), Association for Computational Linguistics, 2018.
- An Empirical Approach for Modeling Fuzzy Geographical Descriptors ( ), In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, IEEE, 2017.
- The role of graduality for referring expression generation in visual scenes ( ), Chapter in Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems (Carvalho, JP; Lesot, M-J; Kaymak, U; Vieira, S; Bouchon-Meunier, B; Yager, RR, eds.), Springer-Verlag, 2016.
- Multilingual generation of uncertain temporal expressions from data: A study of a possibilistic formalism and its consistency with human subjective evaluations ( ), Fuzzy Sets and Systems, volume 285, 2016.
- If it may have happened before, it happened, but not necessarily before ( ), In Proceedings of the 13th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation (ENLG'11), Association for Computational Linguistics, 2011.
- Towards a possibility-theoretic approach to uncertainty in medical data interpretation for text generation ( ), Chapter in Knowledge Representation for Health-Care: Data, Processes and Guidelines (Riano, SMD; Teije, A ten; Peleg, M, eds.), Springer, 2010.