Publications with the keyword: vision and language
View all publications
- Transfer learning from language models to image caption generators: Better models may not transfer better ( ), arXiv preprint, volume 1901.01216, 2019.
- Quantifying the amount of visual information used by neural caption generators ( ), In Computer Vision – ECCV 2018 Workshops: Proceedings of the Workshop on Shortcomings in Vision and Language (L., Leal-Taixé; S, Roth, eds.), Springer, 2019.
- Pre-gen metrics: Predicting caption quality metrics without generating captions ( ), In Computer Vision – ECCV 2018 Workshops: Proceedings of the Workshop on Shortcomings in Vision and Language (L., Leal-Taixé; S, Roth, eds.), Springer, 2019.
- Where to put the image in an image caption generator. ( ), Natural Language Engineering, volume 24, 2018.
- Face2Text: Collecting an Annotated Image Description Corpus for the Generation of Rich Face Descriptions ( ), In Proceedings of the 11th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC'18), 2018.
- Predicting visual spatial relations in the Maltese language ( ), In Breaking Barriers: Junior College Multidisciplinary Conference, University of Malta Junior College, 2018.
- Grounded textual entailment ( ), In Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING'18), Association for Computational Linguistics, 2018.
- What is the Role of Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) in an Image Caption Generator? ( ), In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG'17), Association for Computational Linguistics, 2017.
- Reference Production as Search: The Impact of Domain Size on the Production of Distinguishing Descriptions ( ), Cognitive science, volume 41, 2017.
- Viewing time affects overspecification: Evidence for two strategies of attribute selection during reference production ( ), In Proceedings of the 38th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci'16), Cognitive Science Society, 2016.
- Production of referring expressions: Preference trumps discrimination. ( ), In Proceedings of the 35th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci'13), Cognitive Science Societyg, 2013.