Publications with the keyword: morphology
View all publications
- Borrowed affixes and morphological productivity: A case study of two Maltese nominalisations ( ), Chapter in Languages of Malta: Recent Studies (Paggio, P; Gatt, A, eds.), Language Science Press, 2018.
- Morphological analysis for the Maltese language: The challenges of a hybrid system. ( ), In Proceedings of the 3rd Arabic Natural Language Processing Workshop (WANLP'17), Association for Computational Linguistics, 2017.
- A Morphological analyser for Maltese. ( ), Elsevier, volume 117, 2017.
- Cues to gemination in word-initial position in Maltese ( ), In Proceedings of the 18th International Congress of Phonetic Sciences (ICPHS'15), 2015.
- Crowd-sourcing evaluation of automatically acquired, morphologically related word groupings. ( ), In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC'14), ELRA, 2014.
- Are all Semitic languages immune to letter transpositions? The case of Maltese ( ), Psychonomic bulletin & review, volume 19, 2012.